Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

November 24, 2010

0

The Black Keys, Tighten Up.

Listening to the Black Keys, one has the feeling of listening to big drums like Bonham's and a blues rock guitar like Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top, but the music has nothing to do with it. They are unique and that's a great compliement to give to a band from the new millenium.


This Ohio duo start their career in their basement (in fact their second album was recorded with a Tascam in Patrick Carney's basement.



Drummer Patrick Carney and vocalist/guitarist Dan Auerbach has new ideas and new sound to really innovative blues rock and this great music was noticed by many movies, videogames and TV producers that added it to FIFA 11, The Vampire Diaries and School of Rock Soundtracks.


The Black Keys - Tighten Up [OFFICIAL VIDEO]


I wanted love, I needed love, 

Most of all, most of all 
Someone said true love was dead 
And I'm bound to fall, bound to fall 
For you 
Oh, what can I do?

Take my badge but my heart remains 
Lovin' you, baby child 
Tighten up on your reigns 
You're runnin' wild, runnin' wild 
It's true

Sick for days in so many ways 
I'm achin' now, I'm achin' now 
It's times like these I need relief 
Please show me how, oh show me how 
To get right
Yes outside

When I was young and moving fast 
Nothing slowed me down, slowed me down 
Now I let the others pass 
I've come around, oh come around
Cause I've found

Living just to keep going 
Going just to be sane 
All the while I know it
Such a shame

I don't need to get steady 
I know just how I feel 
Telling you to get ready 
My dear
[via sing365]

More about the Black Keys
Images taken from Noise Away and Claro y Meridiano.


If you want to listen THE BLACK KEYS BROTHERS.
Click on the Spotify Link bellow:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+