Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

April 10, 2008

0

MUSIC

Tenacious D, Tribute.
In 2001 Jack Black & Kyle Gass created the TV show Tenacious D. It was so great and musically inspired that their fans grew an grew in number. When Jack Black started his career as an actor in many comedies and Movies, the group stay in limbo, but last year we could watch the Tenacious D Movie. ¡Great! (...)
Quiet Riot, QR III.
QRIII (in fact the fifth album, but their third Major Label recording) was a hit in 1986. To me this was the coolest Rock album ever produced and I still consider it to be an incredible production. That was what Quiet Riot was about. (...)

Peter Gabriel, Red Rain from SO.
Peter Gabriel created this song as a part of a story about his character Mozo. The stories that Gabriel wrote were bring to reallity when OVO came out some years ago. (...)


Mike and the Mechanics, Over My Shoulder.
Over My Shoulder is my favourite song (well, I think so). I remember listening to this song everytime the videosingle sounded on TV. It is an odd song, because the refrain sounds from the very beginning and the B part is the Middle Eight. (...)



PURPLE RAIN by Dream Theatre
I would like that this post could be a common post in my Blog. A post about this great song, about how it influences me and how Prince is a Creative Force I was so close. I love his songs and I have almost every CD he released with Warner, Himself and Universal. (...)




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+