Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

July 25, 2008

0

PURPLE RAIN ¿Prince?... ¡Nah! ¡Dream Theatre!

I would like that this post could be a common post in my Blog. A post about this great song, about how it influences me and how Prince is a Creative Force I was so close. I love his songs and I have almost every CD he released with Warner, Himself and Universal.

I would like to add an embed from YouTube to share with all of you this wonderful song and them add the Lyrics. Just as a Fan of Prince’s Work. But I cannot.

Looking for this song in YouTube (I have the tape, the CD, The first DVD and the Anniversary DVD) all I could find was a silent version of the part of the Movie where he sang the song and a few weeks ago NOTHING.

I am sorry to say that I am disappointed. I understand that people should not steal the work of an artist, but this is YouTube. Here we watch the videos as Fans do. This is like watching it on TV. No Quality, only information. No money making and no stealing. That’s what I think and that’s the reason I add embeds from YouTube to my Blog.

I would like to say how much an influence in my own work and in my songs is Prince. But I cannot share it with you.

So, after so much crying and complaining, I must say that I found in YouTube a Next-Best-Thing. A version of this lovely song played by one of my favourite bands: DREAM THEATRE. So, enjoy the ride. There is so much soloing that it is almost impossible not to fascinate oneself with it.


[via Soheil87]

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

  • The Shifting Labyrinth 4 - Click to expand previous episode recap You narrowly evaded a spindly, faceless entity by pressing into the shifting walls of the labyrinth. The experienc...
    1 day ago
  • The Shifting Labyrinth 1 - [image: The Shifting Labyrinth] Session 1: The Threshold of Echoes October the First | A Descent Into Memory ------------------------------ The air here ...
    4 days ago
  • The Ruined Tower 22 - The Ruined Tower - Final Victory The Ruined Tower Campaign Journal • September 30th Click to expand previous episode recap By coordinating stealth, dive...
    5 days ago
  • The Ruined Tower 21 - The Ruined Tower - Final Confrontation The Ruined Tower Campaign Journal • September 30th Click to expand previous episode recap The party interrogated ...
    6 days ago
  • The Ruined Tower 18 - The Ruined Tower - Session 18 The Ruined Tower Campaign Journal • September 26th Click to expand previous episode recap Niles successfully scouted the s...
    1 week ago
  • The Ruined Tower 17 - The Ruined Tower - Session 17 The Ruined Tower Campaign Journal • September 25th Click to expand previous episode recap Securing a dark order letter bea...
    1 week ago
  • The Ruined Tower 17 - The Ruined Tower - Session 17 The Ruined Tower Campaign Journal • September 25th Click to expand previous episode recap Securing a dark order letter bea...
    1 week ago
  • The Ruined Tower 16 - The Ruined Tower - Session 16 The Ruined Tower Campaign Journal • September 24th Click to expand previous episode recap The adventurers barricaded thems...
    1 week ago
  • The Ruined Tower 15 - The Ruined Tower - Session 15 The Ruined Tower Campaign Journal • September 23rd Click to expand previous episode recap Niles successfully scrambled awa...
    1 week ago
  • The Ruined Tower 14 - The Ruined Tower - Session 14 The Ruined Tower Campaign Journal • September 22nd Click to expand previous episode recap Elanna and Darkblade effectively...
    1 week ago

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+