Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

July 25, 2008

0

PURPLE RAIN ¿Prince?... ¡Nah! ¡Dream Theatre!

I would like that this post could be a common post in my Blog. A post about this great song, about how it influences me and how Prince is a Creative Force I was so close. I love his songs and I have almost every CD he released with Warner, Himself and Universal.

I would like to add an embed from YouTube to share with all of you this wonderful song and them add the Lyrics. Just as a Fan of Prince’s Work. But I cannot.

Looking for this song in YouTube (I have the tape, the CD, The first DVD and the Anniversary DVD) all I could find was a silent version of the part of the Movie where he sang the song and a few weeks ago NOTHING.

I am sorry to say that I am disappointed. I understand that people should not steal the work of an artist, but this is YouTube. Here we watch the videos as Fans do. This is like watching it on TV. No Quality, only information. No money making and no stealing. That’s what I think and that’s the reason I add embeds from YouTube to my Blog.

I would like to say how much an influence in my own work and in my songs is Prince. But I cannot share it with you.

So, after so much crying and complaining, I must say that I found in YouTube a Next-Best-Thing. A version of this lovely song played by one of my favourite bands: DREAM THEATRE. So, enjoy the ride. There is so much soloing that it is almost impossible not to fascinate oneself with it.


[via Soheil87]

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+