Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

February 14, 2009

6

Valentine's Day post. Jon and Roy's Little Bit of Love.

Happy Valentine’s Day, my Friends!!

This Saturday I will mix the common post about animation with my Wednesday post about music. This video about love by Jon and Roy is made with parts of TV series and cartoons that I love. I think is a work by Tragically Phish. Congratullations!

And again, happy Valentine’s Day from a guy named Valentín ;-).

Jon and Roy "Little Bit Of Love"

A melange of classic cartoons singing along to Jon and Roy's hit song "A Little Bit Of Love".
[via tragicallyphish]
Little Bit of Love
Walkin’ up onto a mountain where we fall asleep, holdin’ on to a little bit of love
Wakin in sunshine, warm air feelin fine, I lost my mind, holdin on to a little bit of love

Life tends to surprise, your on a new rise, I’m the same size, Holdin on to a little bit of love
Your smile’s gettin’ bigger, I’m still tryin’ to figure, out if I should keep holdin’ on to a little bit of love
Now some time has gone, I’m moving along singing this song holding on to a little bit of love
Fall leaves fallin’ down, back to another half year on the ground, I’m airplane bound Holdin on to a
little bit of love
[via jon and roy]

6 comments:

Juan Duque Oliva said...

Que disfrutes de tu amor

esperanza said...

Era tan difícil hoy hacerme sonreír...que no acabo de creérmelo; voy a congelar la sonrisa para aprovecharla los próximos días.
Muchísimas felicidades!!!

Evil Preacher said...

¡Es terrible!
He enviado el link a este vídeo que propones a una amiga y ella me ha envidado este otro como respuesta:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ-VxoMbo24&feature=dir
¡Feliz en tu día, Valentín! que dirían los payasos de la tele.

Valentín VN said...

¡Gracias a todos por escribir!
Juan, te deseo lo mismo.
Esperanza, ¡bienvenida! Me alegro que te haya gustado.
Evil, jodo. ¡Qué video! Pero recuerda que había una "Venganza de los pardillos" (Rebellion of the Nerds) y terminan ganando, jeje.

Doctor Krapp said...

Oye Velentín, estuve en días pasados en Cartoonland preguntando por la espléndida Jessica Rabbit y nadie sabe nada de ella ¿No sabrás tú algo?

Valentín VN said...

Me temo que tendrás que contratar a un detective privado. Bob Hoskins no parece estar muy dispuesto, pero habrá otros, jeje.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+