Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

June 07, 2010

0

Magic the Gathering. Some interesting links.


[via Cómo lo hago]



I have being lately looking for information about Magic: the Gathering because I want know what happened in my favourite CCG in the last decade (I stopped playing the game at Urza's Destiny expansion) and I found that the game changed a lot.

I started playing in 1994, with The Dark and enjoyed the game passionately. I even played in local tournaments (my only achievement was being third - with the same points of second place player that defeated me - using and old Slight red deck). But I moved on and had to quit playing. Now I'm not turning back, but I want to meet again the game and the news about all Magic stuff. 

Here is the links that could be of any interest:

And there are thousands of cool pages to read about the best CCG ever.







Learn to Play Magic: The Gathering, Part 1: Welcome to the Multiverse








Learn to Play Magic: The Gathering, Part 2: The Five Colors of Mana








Learn to Play Magic: The Gathering, Part 3: Game Zones and 

Parts of a Card


Learn to Play Magic: The Gathering, Part 4: Card Types


Learn to Play Magic: The Gathering, Part 5: Parts of a Turn








Learn to Play Magic: The Gathering, Part 6: The Next Step


Start your journey into the world of Magic: The Gathering here. For more information on how to play, visit http://www.wizards.com/magicdemo

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+