Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

May 05, 2010

0

Yngwie Mamlsteen, You Don't Remember, I'll Never Forget (1986).

[via Wikipedia]


The third Yngwie Malmsteen album, Trilogy was a mixture of power metal, shred and 80s rock that was musically more complete than any other interest. Perhaps you were into shred and fast scales going on when you listen to it, but there was no doubt music came first.


I bought the single with You don't remember... and Crying. I was ready to listen all that fireworks but instead I found this great two songs (this Wednesday two tracks) and I get hooked with this musician and his projects. 




The powerful classical structures and the metal touch makes this tunes a pleasure that you must listen carefully to find many shades and textures that could be unheard in many 80s music. In my opinion that's the reason this music is still so alive.



Yngwie Malmsteen - You Don't Remember...



Yngwie Malmsteen Classic from Trilogy Album (1986).





Lineup:





Yngwie Malmsteen - Guitars.





Mark Boals - Vocals.
Jens Johansson - Keyboards.
Anders Johansson - Drums.
Marcel Jacob - Bass.
[Text and video via Icaro]

It was you, it was me,






And we would last forever.
Any fool could see, that we were



Meant to be





Without you, there is no meaning to
My life.
You're gone and it cuts me like
A knife.
How could you leave me?

You don't remember, I'll never forget
You just don't remember, I'll never forget.

Why did you turn away,
Let your love fade away and die.
You became so cold, you made me feel
So old.

When you left, you broke my heart
And just to see.
How many pieces there would be,
After you leave me.

You don't remember, I'll never forget
You just don't remember, I'll never forget

And an extra video, Crying.


Yngwie Malmsteen - Crying


More about Yngwie Mamlsteen:


If you want to listen TRILOGY.
Click on the Spotify Link bellow:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+