Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

March 09, 2010

0

Jimi Hendrix Valleys of Neptune, new album.

[via Wikipedia]

A new release of Hendrix song. This time there are very rare songs, including unreleased material. Valleys of Neptune is a must hearing of today.


YouTube- Jimi Hendrix - Valleys of Neptune - 2010 Official Music Video HQ.MP4

From the new album Valley of Neptune

Lyrics:

Lord I feel the ocean sway on me
washing away all my pains.
See where I, you saw me wounded,
Remember the scar ?
Now you cant see a thing ...
And I don't feel no pain, ohno

Singing about the Valley of Sunrise
Green and blue canyons too
Singing about Atlantis love songs.
The Valleys of Neptune is rising, rising, rising

Mercury liquid, Emeralds shining
Showing me where I came from baby
Honey Sun's the Bed he lays in
on the burning edge horizon.

Im sailing on the Bluebirds mission
Bubbles and curls and tiptoes in the foam
See the wind make love to all the oceans
Tight away spread and the message got home

And the message got home


I'm Singing about the Atlantis love songs
Feel the blue drip's smile eyes
Singing about the Valleys uhuuh
The Neptune is rising, rising
The Valleys of Neptune is rising, rising
Valleys of Neptune is

Rise on baby

Rise

Rise baby now


Look out East coast, you're gonna have a neighbour,
Rebirth land the home of the prayer of sands.

And we know there were green continents so much older
And they shall rise, and tell us much more the truth of man

I see visions of sleeping peaks erupting
releasing all hell that will shake the Earth from end to end
And this aint bad news,
good news,
or any news
its just the truth,
Better save yourself while you can
[Text and Video via PettaBEE]





If you want to listen JIMI HENDRIX - VALLEYS OF NEPTUNE.
Click on the Spotify Link bellow:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+