Click to expand previous episode recap
You awakened in a nameless, shifting labyrinth with only a single Memory Fragment. After the walls sealed behind you, you found yourself trapped in a vast, pulsing hall, forced to move deeper into the dark.
Session 2: The Shape of Dread
October the Second | A Revelation of Flesh and Shadow
The phantom scent of ink from my brief vision fades, replaced by the suffocating, metallic tang of cold blood and ancient dust. I attempt to cling to the warmth of that cozy study, but the labyrinth is a jealous jailer. The walls begin to thrum—a deep, resonant frequency that vibrates through the soles of my boots and settles into my very marrow. I press my ear against the wet, pulsating stone, desperate for a reprieve.
The house is speaking. Through the haze of my own confusion, I decipher a rhythmic, jagged warning in the masonry. It is a hunt. Before I can retreat, the air turns frigid. A silhouette, impossibly tall and spindly, drifts into the corridor ahead. It possesses limbs like splintered bone and a face that is nothing more than a smooth, blank surface—a featureless void. It moves with a jerky, disjointed gait that mocks the very concept of biology. It has not yet perceived me, but it is moving directly into my only path of escape.
⚁ ⚁
Result: SUCCESS (Tested against Awareness 2)
Attributes: Resolve 2 | Awareness 2 | Adaptability 2
Inventory: Memory Fragment (1/1)








0 comments:
Post a Comment