Click to expand previous episode recap
You successfully locked the Labyrinth's engine, but the silence was short-lived. You scavenged plating from the security construct to protect yourself before uncovering a door that revealed the Labyrinth's true, infinite nature.
Session 9: The Infinite Loop
October the Ninth | The Chasm of Selves
Driven by a feverish, hollow desperation, I scavenge the mangled, metallic carcass of the security construct for plating to shield my trembling frame. Armed with this makeshift armor, I crawl toward the rhythmic pulse of that crimson light—the only heartbeat left in this graveyard of gears—where I discover a wooden door standing defiant against the cold, unyielding steel of the Labyrinth.
With my pulse echoing like a war drum in the unnatural silence, I press the jagged glass shard retrieved from the wreckage against the door’s frame. As the final memory fragment surges into my mind, the door shudders and swings open, revealing not an exit, but a vast, infinite chasm filled with countless copies of myself, each trapped in their own version of this dying engine. The shock threatens to shatter my sanity, and as the wooden door begins to splinter and burn, the entire Labyrinth senses my intrusion into its deepest secret. It begins a violent, screeching re-activation that tears the very floor from beneath me, hurling me into the unknown.
Awareness Test: ⚁ ⚃ (SUCCESS)
Resolve Test: ⚀ ⚂ (FAILURE - Stability -2)
Attributes: Resolve 2 | Awareness 2 | Adaptability 2
Inventory: Scavenged Armor (Equipped)








0 comments:
Post a Comment