Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

March 18, 2009

4

Deathstars, Death Dies Hard.

This post will showcase a new group that perhaps you will consider interesting. Deathstars is a swedish group that plays a music that is catallogued as industrial/post-goth Metal.

Their music is sounding hard on youngsters fandom, that finds Deathstars their new heroes. So here I present you the last single from their 2009 album Night Electric Night. Find them at MySpace, Last.fm and the official videos at Metal(z) Videos.

DEATHSTARS - Death Dies Hard

[via NuclearBlastEurope]
Watch the vultures as they open their eyes
Can you please, please give them something
Play the heavens with the Devil’s dice
Can you serve them, feed ‘em with your king

You’ve never seen anything like this before
You will never see a clockwork sunrise no more

I bring no shelter ‘cause I...

I will deny you
This world belongs to me
You try to fake it
But all wounds are there to see

Death Dies Hard
Watch as the Devil gets sold to me
Death Dies Hard
Enter hell and use the bone of God as key

The lotus withers as the insects thrive
Can you please please give them something
The pulse of darkness brings God alive
Can your black crimes be carried on white wings

You’ve never felt anything like this before
A sulphur storm brings the victims upon the shore

I bring no shelter ‘cause I...

I will deny you
This world belongs to me
You try to fake it
But all wounds are there to see

Death Dies Hard
Watch as the Devil gets sold to me
Death Dies Hard
Enter hell and use the bone of God as key
[via metrolyrics]

4 comments:

Candela said...

mmm, not my cup of tea. ANd the singer's voice sounds a little bit like the singer's in Type O Negative (not my cup of tea either)

Valentín VN said...

In fact, they are not my cup of tea either, but I enjoy presenting this kind of group and this kind of music. It is, in fact a way to reconciliate with the new music. And they are a little bit gothic, a little bit death metallers and a little bit electro rock. I don't like Tipe O that much, but I think they are better than Deathstars.

"KING" said...

Dentro de una de mis recopilaciones goth, están ellos, yo elijo el tema "cyanide". un saludo.

Valentín VN said...

La línea Goth está clara, pero no los relaciono tanto con el rock gótico de los setenta y ochenta.

Sólo pretendía mostrar su último video, que está curioso, con rollito de mundo de oscuridad. No está mal, la verdad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+