Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

October 11, 2026

0

The Shifting Labyrinth 11

Click to expand previous episode recap

You reached the Labyrinth's epicenter, where you faced the Prime Security Construct. In a desperate act of sacrifice, you bound your soul to the machine's core, forcing a permanent system stasis.

The Shifting Labyrinth

Session 11: The Silent Anchor

October the Eleventh | Becoming the Machine


I lunged toward the Master Clock, shoving the fragmented, bleeding edges of my memories into the Architect’s Terminal. The interface was an agony of logical paradoxes, a surge of raw information that threatened to scour my psyche clean. Even as I interfaced, the Prime Security Construct—a towering, obsidian monstrosity woven from pulsing wire and hate—slammed into the chamber, its razor-sharp blades whistling as they sought to eviscerate me.

The explosion at the core

With my sanity fraying like a burned rope, I projected the entirety of my existence into the Echo Chamber, binding my own soul to the core’s rhythmic thumping to force a hard-lock override. The sensation was cataclysmic—my identity felt shredded into raw data as I simultaneously grappled with the Construct’s kinetic fury. Then, a blinding, white-hot discharge of energy erupted, shattering the Construct into thousands of inert shards and seizing the Labyrinth’s gears into a permanent, frozen stasis. I collapsed amidst the wreckage, my physical form flickering in and out of existence, a ghost haunting a dead machine, knowing I had stopped the reset, but at the cost of becoming the final, permanent prisoner of this silent, desolate purgatory.

EVENT LOG: THE FINAL OVERRIDE

Awareness Test: ⚂ ⚃ (SUCCESS)

Adaptability Test: ⚂ ⚂ (SUCCESS)

Resolve Test: ⚁ ⚂ (SUCCESS)

CHARACTER STATUS

Stability:
6/13

Attributes: Resolve 2 | Awareness 2 | Adaptability 2
Inventory: None (Essence bound to core)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+