Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

March 31, 2010

0

Postales promocionales de Animalize.


[vía KissFaq]

Buscando información sobre Animalize di con estas postales incluidas en el Tourbook de 1984. Aquí en España se vendieron como postales y las compré (creo que en Discoplay). Me ayudaron a hacerme una idéa de cómo eran físicamente. No es de extrañar que los Kiss con maquillaje me resultasen tan distintos, tan de otra época. Un momento nostálgico que comparto con vosotros.

Looking for information on Animalize I found these postcards included in Tourbook 1984. Here in Spain were sold as postcards and I bought them (I think in Discoplay). They helped me to get an idea of how they were physically. No wonder that with makeup Kiss they are to me so different, from another era. Well, a nostalgic moment to share with you.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+