Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

April 25, 2008

0

Google Hacks by Tara Calishain & Rael Dornfest


Today I have finished this fine book of Google Tricks. It is funny to notice how dated a book could be if Internet and its programs are involved.

It doesn't matter. Here are a few of the most interesting stuff I found in its pages.


  • There is a mirror version of Google. Now is currenly undergoing a server upgrade. I hope it will be soon operative.
  • Looking for information about this book, I found an spanish blog about Google Tricks. This blog is quite useful. I will read it whenever I need information about Google stuff.
  • Some useful sintax. intitle: - inurl: - site: - link: - phonebook:
  • Something I realy didn't Know: Julian Calendar. In CPAN you can modiffy your local date as a julian day. Digging in Internet, I found this curious Multicalendar in Isotropic.
  • Translation made easy: multilingual.
  • Powered by... means realy something.
  • Google Labs were working hard. Now its work is real.
  • Now I know what API is.
  • Visualize Google results is really something with Touchgraph. It is as powerfull as the new flying navigator in YouTube.
  • The Chapter about Webmastering has a lot of insightful ideas. Brett Tabkehas a great recollection of them. In fact, 26 of them as you can see in googlelady.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+