Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

April 28, 2010

0

Nazareth, Dressed to Kill (1982).

[via Wikipedia]


Well, I know that one could expect to see Nazareth related to Love Hurts cover, Hair of the Dog, Crazy from Heavy Metal Movie and the likes. But no. I have this 1981 album on top of my favourite albums, along (It) 'Snaz and the live video was one of my all times "go-back" VHS. Love it.  




It was a birthday present my fellow band companions gave me when  I turned 16. And I still have it with their autographs. They knew that Nazareth was one of my favourite bands but I didn't owned an LP from them. This was my first. 

I still follow the music and releases of this 40+ years old band (they started in 1968). Enjoy their long career and music.








Nazareth - Dressed To Kill

 Nazareth live in Texas '82 Dressed To Kill
[via Pukrysa1]



More about Nazareth:
Sorry, The Fool Circle and 'Snaz are not on Spotify.
But if you want to listen more songs from NAZARETH.
Click on the Spotify Link bellow:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+