Looking for something? In Tonnerre de Brest there are plenty of things!

All About Valentín VN

Translate TdB

Read Tonnerre de Brest in your language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified  TdB RSS - Feedburner

November 04, 2008

0

Arch Enemy, We Will Rise.

Artwork by Cabin Fever Media
We Will Rise is an Arch Enemy Song from the 2003 “Anthems of Rebellion”, the second with the actual formation. This band from Sweden were the Amott brothers band but with the new singer, Angela Gossow, they become something more that a double axe band. They obtain international recognition.

As the Amott brothers state in a guitar players magazine, they weren’t looking for a female singer, but Angela Gossow developed mayhem as nobody before!

I get to know this band from an MP3 in another magazine that really impressed me. And after that listening, I bought all the Arch Enemy Records with Angela Gossow and with Johan Liiva, the former singer.

Listen carefully to the guitars for incredible accurate and flawless playing and take a good notice to the drummer. Erlandsson makes the almost impossible quite easy to follow.

I find the songs of Arch Enemy pleasant and breathtaking. Perhaps his albums fall from grace when you listen to the last songs of what could be the B-Side, if it where a Vinyl. I think creativity resents from the effort of creating impressive battle hymns that starts the show and they left this other songs as a feel in. There you could usually hear the short instrumentals that the Amott brothers perform.

Ok, it doesn’t matter. Arch Enemy is one of the best bands Metal has to offer and their live shows are outstanding. Take a look at the new recording of a Japanese show.



[via Metal Sites]

In We Will Rise we can hear Angela Gossow (vocals), Michael & Christopher Amott (guitars), Sharlee D’Angelo (bass) and Daniel Erlandsson (drums). Per Wiberg adds the session keyboards

Looking for more information? Take a look at this links:
Arch Enemy official Web Page.
Arch Enemy in MySpace.
Arch Enemy in Wikipedia.
We Will Rise Guitar Tabs.


Here is the Embed of We Will Rise (Michael & Chistopher Amott, Lyrics Michael Amott), beginning with Tear Down the Walls (Michael Amott)

[via Smola102]

Tear down the walls
Wake up the world
Ignorance is not... Bliss
So fed up with the Second best
Our time, Is here and now

I am the enemy
I am the antidote
Watch me closely
I Will Stand up... NOW!

We Will Rise
Above (x2)

Stereotype fools
Playing the game
Nothing Unique
They all look the same
In this Sea of Mediocrity
I can be anything
Anything I want to be

I am the enemy
I am the antidote
Watch me closely
I will stand up... NOW!

We Will Rise
Above

We Will Rise

We Will Rise

I am the Enemy
(I am the Enemy)
I am the Antidote
(I am the Antidote)

We Will Rise
Above

We Will Rise

We Will Rise
Rise Above

We Will Rise
[via Sing 365]

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This Week in Tonnerre de Brest - Recent Posts

Share this Blog

Share TONNERRE DE BREST.

Meet me

Meet me at Twitter and Facebook
Valentín VN's Twitter
    Follow Valentín VN on Twitter
    ¡Picotea conmigo!
    Mis grupos:
    Valentin VN's Google+